Friday, September 5, 2008

About Me

Hello, my name is Georg.
I am interested in music. Since I was 7 years old, I play the guitar. I have a band with some my friends called "I met Violet". We're playing some kind of FOlk-Rock-Pop-Songs. We had some concerts in our hometown and we'd recorded three CDs during the latst three years.
I write songs on my own and I listen to many many different bands to be inspired.
Besides the music, I love to surf and sail. Whenever I have time I drive to a lake, 3 hours from my hometown and enjoy being on the water.
To stay in shape I do much of work out and swimming, whenever I find some time for it.
Movies are another passion. I am very firm in that. I can say, that I saw thousands of movies.
My favourite movies are "Back to the Future" and "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".
Hunter S. Tompson is my favourite writer - I love his books and, of course the "Gonzo Journalism".
Travelling to America means coming home - I feel very welcome in this country. I've been here 2 times. Yosemite, Las Vegas, the State of Utah and of course the West Coast are my favourites.
I study journalism because I'd love to be creative and to write.
During the weekends I am hanging out with my friend in our pub - playing table soccer and drinking good German beer.
I love to discover new bands, especially the music scene in California. Hopefully, I will see many concerts here.

No comments: